15 January 2014

New Blog to Follow!

So last year was very hectic for my family and I.  Meanwhile, my "Aunt" started a new blog after retiring from the TV industry.  I really wanted to read her new blog, especially after hearing about all the rewards and recognition she had received for it.  Finally today I got to sit down and check it out.  OMG  I love it and I didn't know she had such a sense of humor....we don't get to see each other often enough. 
So check it out and feel free to drop a comment or two.  There's lots of great recipes and hilarious humor...

http://MsToodyGooShoes.blogspot.com

Love you Amy!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you Nancy! I really appreciate this! Thank you! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aunt IS hilarious and she's sent me over to visit you : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate them all and will publish your comment shortly. Thanks for visiting!