Romantic Bouquets

Romantic Bouquets
Valentine's Day is Coming!

New Blog to Follow!

So last year was very hectic for my family and I.  Meanwhile, my "Aunt" started a new blog after retiring from the TV industry.  I really wanted to read her new blog, especially after hearing about all the rewards and recognition she had received for it.  Finally today I got to sit down and check it out.  OMG  I love it and I didn't know she had such a sense of humor....we don't get to see each other often enough. 
So check it out and feel free to drop a comment or two.  There's lots of great recipes and hilarious humor...

http://MsToodyGooShoes.blogspot.com

Love you Amy!

Comments

  1. Aw, thank you Nancy! I really appreciate this! Thank you! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your aunt IS hilarious and she's sent me over to visit you : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! We appreciate them all and will publish your comment shortly. Thanks for visiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Blanching Vegetables

Italian Pods of Goodness

Have Your Cake....